This policy covers how Wellness With Ida treats personal information that Wellness With Ida collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Wellness With Ida products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Wellness With Ida does not own or control or to people that Wellness With Ida does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Wellness With Ida collects personal information when when you use Wellness With Ida products or services.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, etc. Once you register with Wellness With Ida and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Wellness With Ida automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and the page you request.
- Periodically, you may receive emails that include company news, updates and related product or service information.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, simply click on the unsubscribe options at the bottom of every email and you will be instantly and permanently removed from our list.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Wellness With Ida does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Wellness With Ida may set and access Wellness With Ida cookies on your computer. These cookies are used solely to identify your current session allowing you access to Wellness With Ida secured content.
- If you prefer, you can have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services including the shopping cart, may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your Wellness With Ida Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas Wellness With Ida uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We value your privacy and we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Wellness With Ida may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified or by placing a prominent notice on our site.